I agree about the attachments folder.

Couldn't PowerMail place attachments for messages in separate folders for
each message? Becky2 for Windows does this, and is one of the reasons I
use it as my e-mail application on my Windows PC. It is very convenient
when you receive half a dozen attachments, or more, with one message. The
"Show in Finder" menu would take you to a folder that contains all the
files attached to a message, and only those files.

Mark.

At Tue, Mar 18, 2003, the nimble fingers of Jonathan Greene typed the
following:

--
Mark Smith (The Red Whales Rool)
Ashiya, Hyogo, Japan.