>When I get messages with HTML text, it seems the text can't be marked
>(for i.e. copying) and when I reply the text isn't quoted - even though
>I've checked the "Quote original text" box in Preferences. All I get in
>the message body is the "At bla bla bla xxx wrote:" line I've chosen in
>Preferences/Replying. Nothing else.
>
>What to do?

I need a solution for this, too.  No matter how many time you tell them,
people with silly MS mail applications are sending simple text mails in
HTML format.

The PITA solution I use is to click the web browser icon to display the
mail in a browser, then select the appropriate text, copy, move back to
PM and paste as quotation.

Help!  There must be a better way.

---

Scott T. Hards