Ben Kennedy wrote:

>Apparently it also includes Sparkle support (that didn't used to exist
>previously, did it?)

PowerMail was previously using an older version of Sparkle; the newer
version can optionally send us anonymous system information statistics,
and can install updates automatically.

>if I do a Paste of some text into a message, then do a Select All, the
>Cut and Copy commands are subsequently unavailable

This will be fixed.

Thanks for the report

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I would like to comment that FoxTrot is so far superior to Spotlight
    in every way that without it, I would probably have to go back to
    Windows (shudder) since the ability to search my own files is mission
    critical."
  Steven Merley, FoxTrot Personal Search user

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch