Salam,

happy new year too to all of u (better late than never :D) and hope
that the new year will let us
achieve the dreams that we all have.

well, it's been quite a while that i didnt 'join' the discussion in
our
beloved forum. it seems that i was kinda 'lazy' to just share a thing
or
two with u all. but it doesnt mean that i 'skip' the discussion
that's been
going on here.

it's kinda nice to finally realize that the members of this forum
have
started to get more involved with the discussions. but unfortunately
for
others, especially me, was kinda reluctant and lazy to join the fray.
silly
me!

to fahim, i salute you for all of your efforts to get urself
'understand' the
problem u r facing, finding the best remedy for it and try not to let
others leave u behind. keep it up and never give up!
MAJU TAK GENTAR!!! HEHEHE...

as for others, aint it a gud example that needs to be followed? or..
do
we wanna be left behind?

understanding the problem that occurs in ourselves is the best way to
find the remedy. but just understanding the problem and, at the same
time, to be apologetic towards it, will result in nil.

Indonesia as a nation has been facing tremendous problems. we cannot
eradicate all these problems altogether at once. a step by step
approach
needs to be established to understand the probelms and then will the
solutions be finally found.

being critical towards things that evolve around us is our nature as
human being. as a responsible citizen, we also have the responsibilty
be critical towards wat the government is doing, the tremendous
problems our nation is facing and everything that concerns the
welfare
of the citizens. the biggest problem that i presumed our nation is
facing,
is the problems of corruption, nepotism and cronysm. these three
things
have let Indonesia down and been struggling to get on her feet
eversince. unless we are aware of the situation and be responsible
towards wat we are doing and not to be apologetic towards it, the
problem will remain. sharing thoughts with those likeminded
personalities will be of a great help in understanding it and finally
come
up together with the conclusion that will be of general benefit.

we are all have been promised a new dawn once the new government
has been established. but where are those promises? i need not to
answer that question. we all have our own answer on the question.

being a student, the biggest responsibilty that we have here is to
finish
and complete our study in time with the best result necessary.
being a responsible citizen, we have to work together endlessly to
build
the nation and understand as well as to be responsible towards the
job
we are assigned to.

well, i understand that i've been consuming the time with this
aimless
piece of writing. so, i'll just conclude it here with a wish to all
of u a
happy new year and may a brighter future and success be laid upon us.

with best wishes,

A. Qisa'i

Dept. of Pol. Scie.,
Faculty of Social Sciences,
AMU, Aligarh 202002 U.P.

--- In ppi-india@yahoogroups.com, Fachim Harharah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Happy NEW YEAR, MUHARRAM 1, 1426 H
>
> Dear friends,
>
> I am writing not for showing you how expert my writing skill, I
just
trying to make it to be my habit and our habit too. If you knowing
better
than me you'll know how bad mine :-p. I was very shameful
whenever I
loosed in class discussion just because of my weak English
conversation
skill, a couldn't express an easy thing that I knew. Furthermore,
whenever PLN (Perusahaan Listrik Negara) staffs came to my School in
order to defining higher IT courses for upgrading their employees
skill.
Honestly, in 30 minutes dialog, my dean Prof. Karmeshu told them
about
my weak speaking ability although he appreciated my improvements and
how I was strugling to handle my studies month by month. I was very-
very-very and very shameful in front of them, my advisor and all of
my
faculty members, I had 6 months in Delhi but still weak in English!
Uhhh... that a BIG momentum for me to grow up!

> I remembered one story which I got from Mrs. Niek-Indonesian
Embassy Staff, New Delhi. It's about Indonesian woman that maried
with Turkish, she was very expert on Turkey's language and
couldn't
speaking her mother tongue-bahasa Indonesia because of stayed and
keep speaking in Turkish. Yes, "you should come to UK to mastering
English". It mean we should force ourself to listening, speaking and
writing in English to be a habit for mastering English. My thanks to
my
best friend, my brother who always support and forcing me to speaking
in English, the former President of FSA, Iskandar Abdullah. I'll
never
forget your kindness…

> F a c h i m
> School of Computer & System Sciences
> Jawaharlal Nehru University
> New Delhi - INDIA 110067
> www.jnu.ac.in
> fachim.uni.cc
>
> Tugas utama kita di dunia hanyalah berusaha meluruskan niat dan
menyempurnakan ihtiar, itulah rezeki kita.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/h8TXDC/6WnJAA/HwKMAA/igXolB/TM