The whole point of the exorcize is to get away from paper entry.  They are
using that system at the moment and making mistakes.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Ted Roche
Sent: 08 November 2012 22:07
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Writing a program for Linux Tablets.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Kurt Wendt <kurtwe...@waitex.com> wrote:

> I got a kick out of the response from Ted - since, maybe pen&paper
> would make more sense. But, I guess that depends on the Anal-ysis!

Glad you were amused. It's a sincere comment, not meant to be smart-aleck.
We love solving problems by throwing the latest whiz-bang technologies at a
problem. Sometimes a simpler solution, or a less complex one, anyway, is
better for the client. Carry the tablets, do the data entry there when
you've got internet. Otherwise, have paper forms and enter them later when
you get access. Single point-of-data entry eliminates the whole class of
synchronization issues.

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---