From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Cully
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 09:40
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Foxpro DOS - How to build an APP

I have a new client that has a Foxpro 2.0 for DOS app that they've been running
for decades. They've had some fits and
starts on upgrading it to Visual Foxpro. I hope I'll be able to finish the
upgrade.

They have one small adjustment they want to their existing app.
Basically they want to look up a now 6 digit item number where the picture of
the @SAY only allows for 5. Simple fix
that I've made to the PRG. I've come to believe that this PRG (and others) are
compiled into an APP file. Let us call it
THEAPP.APP.

I don't think I have a full copy of Foxpro for DOS anymore. I have a program
called FoxproX.exe but I don't think I have
the other supporting files.

My Questions:
1. How do I build an APP in FPD?  I think I need a BUILD.exe file but I may be
wrong.
2. Is there a project type file that tells it what to include in the APP?

This knowledge has been jettisoned from my brain. Many thanks.