Hi Kurt:

The first time I've searching on VFPx, I didn't find it easy to "read", but
over time I've accostumed to the site format.

For a fast "what's here?", I suggest reading the sinopsys of the proyects
on main page, wich are ordered by release type (final, RC, beta, alpha,
etc), have a little description of each project and a link to de dowload
and documentation (some projects have docs, some not)

As RK says, there are various interesting projects, beginning with Thor,
that makes installing and testing various projects more easy, because have
a VFP form interface with all projects on Thor from which you can read
something about each app, install it and update.

Regards!