May be it's good to remember, for those who don't know, that letters a
through j are reserved from the times of dBase and FoxBase. I just searched
in the help if there is something about it because I recall that this is
something maintained because of this historical behaviour, and I've found
it on the help topics of PRIVATE, PUBLIC, LOCAL and others:

*The single letters A through J and M are reserved and cannot be used as
variable names.*

Best regards.-

> So why isn't oIni ?
> Al