Thank you Fernando

El 13/05/2015 a las 17:44, Fernando D. Bozzo escribió:
Hi Rafael:

MOUSE is a command that simulate a click or double-click at given
coordinates.

You just need to read it in the help and make some tests on VFP command
window.

Thank you both.

I can tell the width of the grid and guess the width of the vertical bar
(is there a function to get the vertical bar width?) Maybe form width minus
10?

But how can I use gridhittest without the user clicking the mouse on it?
And how do I simulate a mouse click?

I never used mouse down or any of the mouse functions so please help

Rafael