From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of jerry foote
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 9:54 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Poblems with stonefield database

This has gotten beyond me.
I compile the project with a file named SDT.H in the text section and when the
program runs "oMeta = CREATEOBJECT('MetaMgr' , .F. , oApp.dataPath )"
the program hangs with "varible CCMSG_ERROR_NUM not found"
I need to talk with someone who is familiar with stonefield database (I will
pay for support) Thanks Jerry