Do you have a table for Holidays?  We use it in our system but it also
identifies the country you are in for work.  We are USA, CA, UK for now.

I too tried the formula in base format in excel and it returns days when my
two cells were 7-30-2018 13:00:00 and 08-01-2018 23:00:00.

I didn't monkey around with cell settings to see if it changed.