On 03/11/19 2:18 PM, Joe Yoder wrote:
I'm starting a Raspberry Pi project involving lots of temperature sensors
along with some flow meters etc.  I expect to work in Python and realize
that a language reference assuming experience in VFP would be a good idea.
Any recommendations?

I seemed to have recalled a whitepaper Paul McNett wrote ages ago on coming to Python from a VFP background.  Sure Enough, a quick Google found this:  http://paulmcnett.com/articles.php

The first article is the one I was thinking of.  It's quite old, at this point, but then, so is VFP and Python.  Good luck!

PS: I'm playing with Raspberry Pi, too.  Would be interested in keeping track of what you learn.

---