Hello Seb:

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Sebastien Hugues wrote:
> I pylinted the code I modified and fixed indentations issues. Here
> is the patch that includes missing class definition.

Unfortunately it still does not apply cleanly, even if I manually
resolve GNU Arch'isms in there (``* renamed files and symlinks'').
And it still contains your local stuff:

  $ grep Infos ~/2006-06-29-cds-invenio.patch
  -from Infoscience.Access import ipmask, ipmatch
  +from Infoscience.Access import ipmask, ipmatch, email_to_units
  +from Infoscience import MARC

Please prepare a classical ``diff -rNu cds-invenio cds-invenio-seb''
patch or a ``cvs diff -Nu'' patch against pure, up-to-date CDS Invenio
CVS sources.  Otherwise it is very time-consuming for me to try to
resolve rejections.  Moreover, since you apparently diffed against
your locally modified tree, not CVS, I can never be sure beforehand
whether resolving conflicts would indeed give everything needed in the
patch, see yesterday's missing class.

It would be great if you manage to prepare a clean patch before Friday
10:00 to have at least minimal time for testing.

Best regards
--
Tibor Simko ** CERN IT-UDS ** Bldg 31-S-014 ** Voice: +41-22-7673527
CERN Document Server ** <http://cds.cern.ch/> ** <cds.supp...@cern.ch>