Hi,

I tried using --dependency_out option and ran into a few issues.

   1. It does not work with multiple files input. Are there any plans to
   add that support?
   2. I noticed that the dependency file includes the whole dependency
   chain from other proto files. I am not sure if it is necessary. So if there
   is foo.proto that includes bar.proto and someone makes a change in
   bar.proto, I don't think generating code for foo.proto is a necessity. Is
   there something I am missing here?
   3. The option actually did not work for me. But I did not dig into it
   too much because I wanted to figure out 1&2 first.

Thanks.