The topics discussed on this mailing list seem to be more pragmatic than theoretical, but just in case someone might find it interesting, here's link to a paper I've been working on, "Many cyclic block diagrams do not need parallel semantics":

http://www.geocities.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/LtU/token_ring.pdf

It is about parallel vs. sequential semantics as applied to the block diagram in the Ptolemy SR TokenRing demo. (Here the adjectives "parallel" and "sequential" are used as they are in discussions of the full abstraction problem rather than in discussions of concurrency.) It also introduces a block diagram extension to Haskell I've been working on.

I already posted this to comp.soft-sys.ptolemy, but I’m beginning to get the sense that that newsgroup mainly functions as an archive of this mailing list.