Hi Ben,

ptolemy-hackers is gatewayed to comp.soft-sys.ptolemy.
I read comp.soft-sys.ptolemy and post by hand most messages
back to ptolemy-hackers.  Sorry if I did not post your
message back to ptolemy-hackers, I've been busy and
hacking around with newsgroups, so my set up has been
a little broken.

Email to ptolemy-hackers is preferred over the newsgroup,
but both work.

Your paper looks interesting.

_Christopher

--------

    The topics discussed on this mailing list seem to be more
    pragmatic than theoretical, but just in case someone might find it
    interesting, here's link to a paper I've been working on, "Many
    cyclic block diagrams do not need parallel semantics":

    http://www.geocities.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/LtU/token_ring.pdf

    It is about parallel vs. sequential semantics as applied to the
    block diagram in the Ptolemy SR TokenRing demo. (Here the
    adjectives "parallel" and "sequential" are used as they are in
    discussions of the full abstraction problem rather than in
    discussions of concurrency.) It also introduces a block diagram
    extension to Haskell I've been working on.

    I already posted this to comp.soft-sys.ptolemy, but I'm beginning
    to get the sense that that newsgroup mainly functions as an
    archive of this mailing list.