Hi Edward,

In some of our actors, we need to change the interface of the actor
depending on when the attributes are changed and checking if the values
have really changed. An example is the web service actor, where we need to
update the ports only if the user has changed the values of the
parameters. Knowing where the change occured will be very helpful as it
will simplify the code that implements this.

-ilkay