Am 28.06.2012 09:52, schrieb Alexander Dahl:
Hei hei,

Am 2012-06-28 08:42, schrieb Stutz Sven:
Further more to boot this image on the hardware, do I really have to
use at91bootstrap to load barebox and then barebox to load the kernel?
And to run this image in QEMU will this boot loader not influence the system?
We use at91bootstrap and u-boot to boot a AT91SAM9G20-EK and our own
hardware, too. We made a few changes. For at91bootstrap this includes
adding IDs for the RAM we use on our boards. For u-boot there's a little
more for our own hardware, but board files for at91sam9263-ek are
included in current u-boot, you should get along with those.

And the last one (sorry that I puncture you with my questions)At the
moment I can not understand what will happen if I would change for
example the memory. How can I tell that to the controller/ kernel?
You would have to patch at91bootstrap and u-boot. The best thing
however would be not to change the board files for at91sam9263-ek but to
copy these and edit your new board files. I'm not sure about
at91bootstrap but at least u-boot documentation recommends and describes
this.

HTH & Greets
Alex

Hi,

thank you very much for your fast response.

I will try and play with it.
Hopefully, I will earn success.

best regards
Sven