I am proceeding on the basis that dickson herbert hinkler paterson bass and
la trobe are relevant electorates.
tom

        A specific job that still needs doing is an updated spreadsheet of
the
        results - especially needed for selecting which electoral divisions
        challenge in the Court of Disputed Returns - but also essential for
just
        letting people know how we went on the web site.

        If anyone is interested in just typing in results from the aec to a
        spreadsheet please email me or Tom and a copy of the details of what
is
        needed (from a previous message in this list) can easily be sent.