The denizens of the sty must have been stuck by something sharp enough to divert their attention momentarily away from the swill, from the sound of the squealing coming out of the shed, over this site: http://lockstockandbarrel.org/reviews/HOUSE&GARDEN.htm

Funny, I heard not a grunt when the tax-dodging Yid published the details of One Nation members. I did hear some bleating from the sheep at Animal Farm, but they always do that in response to promptings by Napoleon and squealer - 'Four legs good, two legs better! Four legs good, two legs better!'

Monica Howard might get her name up in lights too if she can disconnect from slick Willies willie long enough to get her piccy took! Beastly may not even fit on the page!

The goons in Treasury are the real secret army though - they conquer by stealth and subterfuge, slipping the wallet out of your pocket unnoticed (certainly not noticed by the denizens of the tough anyway as they assiduously evade their gaze, in case the swill valve gets turned off).