DONT'T FORGET THE 3RD OF JUNE 1999 IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF AUSTRALIA, 16TH
FLOOR OF THE LAW COURTS BUILDING,  QUEEN'S SQUARE,  SYDNEY.

A Duty Judge will be deciding whether an ordinary Australian citizen can
file a Summons indicting a judge for judicial corruption - which would mean
the accused judge having to face a jury.

All other attempts for justice,  such as the Judicial Commission,  ICAC,
the Attorney-General, the Police,  etc.,  have been rejected.

A year ago,  I laid an Information with the Chamber Magistrate at Sydney's
Downing Centre Local Court accusing another judge of the Supreme Court with
an indictable offence under section 43 of the Imperial Acts Application
Act.  But the Chamber Magistrate (Mr. Craig Norman) refused to issue the
Summons for the judge to appear in court because he had decided the judge
was not guilty - not a jury,  but him!

I have just received a letter from the NSW Director of Public Prosecutions
(N. R. Cowdery, QC) who writes "In Australia a private individual does not
have power to present an indictment in a superior court.".

In a DEMOCRACY,  which literally means "people rule", don't we have
"government of the people,  by the people and for the people"?

Who has the power?

If people do "not have power",  then we do not have democracy.  According
to the Crimes Act 1914,  we do have democracy because it says "any person
may institute proceedings for the committment for trial of any person in
respect of any indictable offence against any law of the Commonwealth".

However,  the certain elements in our country have decided that Australia
is not a DEMOCRACY but a BUREAUCRACY where the "office rules" and the
people have no say in matters such as law and justice.

Rights?  NO RIGHTS!

Magna Carta?  Bill of Rights?  Habeas Corpus?  The Australian Constitution?
 OBSOLETE!  REDUNDANT!  NO LONGER APPLICABLE!

The people are to be kept in their place and do what they are told!

Is that how it is?

For all those who have had the dirty do on them by Australian judges,  be
at the Federal Court next Thursday.

Judges are not above the law.  An indictable offence means that there is a
trial by jury and any one who obstructs,  defeats or perverts the course of
justice is a criminal.

----- Written by J. Wilson.