Dear Michael,

It is great to hear from you and very encouraging to see your interest! And thank you for recommending some of the contact points. I believe Nicolas has already come over and give us a presentation a while ago on SBML:)

It's a pity that we'll have to miss you in today's call, but this is the first one that we start to explore the problem in a more technical sense. More for sure will come.

Our next meeting will be on June 6. Hope you or your colleagues can make it. http://co.mbine.org/events/HARMONY_2012 looks a very relevant and interesting event. If you can make next call, will be really nice to get some updates from you on the meeting:)

As always, we take minutes and I'll make sure that they are circulated on the list after the call.

Best,

Jun