Hi all,

As someone speaking purely from the kinetic modeling side, I have to admit that
there seems to be a quite a big chasm between 'traditional systems biology' (if
it has existed for a long enough period to be called that ;)) and the semantic
approach. This being said, I really looked forward to yesterdays session as  it
touched on the interesting and practical application of model alignment, but
alas, I could not get my audio via the dial in. I guess many must have asked
why were not using skype, so I wont, but Mark's mail has prompted me to do more
digging and I finally got round to downloading a voip client that can dial sip
addresses (holding thumbs for next time).

Cheers,
Franco du Preez