Kerstin,

Would you say more about 1.
Regarding 2,

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2013, at 2:50 AM, Kerstin Forsberg <kerstin.l.forsb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Eric,
> Thanks for the link to the RIM RDF tutorial, will read with great interest.
>
> I'll not able to join tomorrow. Two thoughts re. mappings.

1:
> - How to align this with the interest in getting RDF (SKOS) versions directly
> from source (eg we have a good interaction with MedDRA MSSO about this).

2:

> - Mapping provenance
> The justification and attribution of the mappings (between concept/terms) are
> key to trust them.

+1
I wasn't able to be at ICBO this year, so thanks for mentioning this (below)
These are both excellent suggestions. Are the mutually exclusive?
Is it possible to do/have/support/utilize both Nanopublications and Open PHACTS?

I am not able to make the meeting this morning - scheduling conflict.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Joanne