Interesting thought.  I don't know.  What do others think?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/microsites/ostp/pcast-health-it-report.pdf
http://yosemitemanifesto.org/

David

On 05/13/2014 11:46 AM, Richards, Rafael M. wrote:
David,

This is a great to get HL7 connected to RDF.  Do you want to
reference PCAST or the Yosemite Manifesto in this?

Rafael

Rafael M Richards MD, MS VHA / OIT / Health Informatics Department of
Veterans Affairs Cell:  410-905-2123

-----Original Message----- From: David Booth
[mailto:da...@dbooth.org] Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:54 AM To:
Anthony Mallia Cc: Prud'hommeaux, Eric; Claude Nanjo; Richards,
Rafael M.; w3c semweb HCLS Subject: [EXTERNAL] Propose an HL7 work
group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

I was at the HL7 meetings last week, and the idea arose of proposing
an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability.  I took the
initiative to draft a possible charter.  I meant to send it out
earlier in case folks would like to discuss the idea on our 11:00am
Eastern HCLS call today.  Attached is what I've drafted.  I'll join
the call and see if anyone wants to discuss it.  Sorry for the late
notice.

Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge). Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200
(Cambridge, MA) VoIP address: sip:za...@voip.w3.org Participant
Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS") IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS

Thanks, David