We might want to record a couple of issues around the points that were raised on today's call, to ensure that we track and address them:
[[
ISSUE: If non-FHIR data is added to some FHIR RDF data, what should happen to that extra information when converting back to FHIR XML/JSON?

ISSUE: How should the FHIR RDF handle instance data that is invalid according to a profile with which it is tagged, given that some recipients may still choose to process that data? (If it is merely treated as a logical inconsistency by a reasoner then that may interfere with the ability to usefully reason in other ways about the data.)
]]

David