Hello!

I'm new with Puppet and as far as I have searched I couldn't find a
very good solution for updating some machines over the network. I
could use Puppet to do a cron job for that but I don't have so much
control over the updates and I want to have a more flexible option for
starting those updates other than a cron job and I don't want to
distrub the people who are using those machines for updates.
Have you done something like that or do you have some ideas? By the
way, the machines which I want to update are installed with Ubuntu.

Thank you in advance for your answers!