On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
Luke Bigum wrote:

> Hi Arnau,
Hi Luke,

[...]
> dump the database out, blow away the InnoDB data files and import the
> dump (see
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/innodb-data-log-reconfiguration.html).

I'm dumping my dashboard data.  My cron prunes de DB and keeps 1 week
info. I have about ~100 nodes in that server and the dump is 6GB and
grwoing... is that size normal? I mean, what's the "normal" size for
the scenario I've described? (I know it depends on the amount os
resoruces, but do you have any approach?)

> Hope that helps,
>
> -Luke
Cheers,
Arnau