Dear all,

I've installed wdijkerman/zabbix module in puppet server.

Now I've been modifying its conf in hiera :

zabbix::zabbix_url: 'zabbix.linux.crg.es'
zabbix::zabbix_version: '2.2'
zabbix::manage_repo: 'false'

But seems that the module is ignoring those parameters.
I've to modify them in zabbix::params .

So, anyone how is using this module has seen the same problem?

then I have a second question. If I use postgres DDBB, the run fails
with the error:

Notice:
/Stage[main]/Zabbix::Database::Postgresql/Exec[zabbix_server_create.sql]/returns:
 /bin/sh: line 0: cd: /usr/share/zabbix-*-pgsql: No such file or directory
Error: cd /usr/share/zabbix-*-pgsql && psql -h 'localhost' -U 'zabbix_server'
-d 'zabbix_server' -f schema.sql && touch /etc/zabbix/.schema.done returned 1
instead of one of [
0]
Error:
/Stage[main]/Zabbix::Database::Postgresql/Exec[zabbix_server_create.sql]/returns:
 change from notrun to 0 failed: cd /usr/share/zabbix-*-pgsql && psql -h
'localhost' -U
 'zabbix_server' -d 'zabbix_server' -f schema.sql && touch
/etc/zabbix/.schema.done returned 1 instead of one of [0]
Notice:
/Stage[main]/Zabbix::Database::Postgresql/Exec[zabbix_server_images.sql]:
Dependency Exec[zabbix_server_create.sql] has failures: true

where are those pgsql files? I dont' have any pgsql file in my system.

TIA,
Arnau