On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Dr. Trigon <dr.tri...@surfeu.ch> wrote:
> it's
> complicated (and I assume will take some time) to get an account.
> (Despite the fact that I had to do the same for svn AND labs already.)

I'm confused. Making a new wikitech/labs/gerrit account for an
existing svn user that wishes to continue using the same shell name
and git username as they were using for svn requires manual
intervention (as far as I know) from someone from a relatively limited
pool of people. (about half dozen people are able to make that happen)

But you can't possibly have a labs account (as you state you do)
without also having a gerrit account. So you should already be able to
use gerrit with that same account.

For brand new users (e.g. anyone that recently tried to get a new svn
account and the account wasn't actually made yet) they can just make a
new account @ [[wikitech:special:createaccount]] like everyone else
and then use those creds with gerrit.

-Jeremy