Hello all,
I enjoyed to use qgis (2.0.1 dufour) in my research work and I'd like to use it in my hydrological class. The computers room that I use has very limited security rules and so, only port 80 is open for external connection (mainly html). That is probably the reason why I cannot connect to external services like WMS, WFS ... that work fine with my pc! I'd like to know if there is any possibility to know which port qgis uses to make connections (so I can ask to the room administrator to open it!) or if there is some way to change it to 80, that is already free.
Thank you very much
rob