Dear listers,

I've been trying to install the semi-automatic classification plugin for quite
a while already without any success. I am using Mac OS X 10.8.5 y QGIS 2.0.1.

I have installed matplotlib first and then pyparsing 2.0.1 (by the python
setup.py install command in the terminal). Still when I try to install the
plugin a warning will show telling me:

        The plugin is broken. Python said:
        matplotlib requires pyparsing

Also tried uninstalling python and installing it again through the enthought
Canopy 1.1 installer (which I believe comes with all the required packages) but
the same warning will show.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Jesus