Hello,

I paste below the usefull sentences from  my postgresql.conf:
----------------------------------
listen_addresses = '*' # what IP address(es) to listen on;
                                        # comma-separated list of addresses;
                                        # defaults to 'localhost', '*' = all
                                        # (change requires restart)
port = 5432 # (change requires restart)
max_connections = 100 # (change requires restart)
----------------------------------

I paste below the usefull sentences from  my pg_hba.conf:
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             192.167.55.0/24         trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                  md5

Below the error message appearing on my qgis project :

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5090689/SS_remote_conexion.jpg>

Have you got any idea?

Thank you.