Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:11:45 +0530
From: Harish<harry.om2...@gmail.com>
To: rob vech<rob.vec...@gmail.com>
Cc: qgis-user<qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] strange results when calculating area and
        perimeter

I have made a long discussion on the matter in July 2012.
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2012-July/018177.html

So with the same Datum/Ellipsoid the area/perimeter/length values remain
different with different tools/ways ( like Identify Features, Export/Add
geometry columns, Measure tool, Field calculator),  even for the same
Projection (I have tried with EPSG:4326 and EPSG:32643.

Regards