Alas, without a public URL for us to test it may be difficult for us to help
with a solution

Cheers - Phil

From: Alex Jokerst <ajoke...@ufcic.com>
Sent: Friday, 24 December 2021 8:35 AM
To: Phil Wyatt <p...@wyatt-family.com>
Cc: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL]Re: [Qgis-user] Possible bug? Error 499 on connection
even after using token

Hey Phil,

Unfortunately, this is a corporate owned dataset from accuweather. I followed
the steps similar to this guide: How to: Add an ArcGIS Server Feature Service
(Esri Token Authentication) in QGIS – Help Centre (data.wa.gov.au)
<https://toolkit.data.wa.gov.au/hc/en-gb/articles/360001044975-How-to-Add-an-ArcGIS-Server-Feature-Service-Esri-Token-Authentication-in-QGIS#:~:text=Under%20Data%20and%20Resources%2C%20select%20ArcGIS%20Server%20Feature,ArcGIS%20FeatureServer%20Layer%2C%20and%20then%20select%20New%20.>
  but no luck. When reaching out to accuweather they didn’t really give me any
good feedback.

Thanks,

Alex