----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Nasta

> I am not sure how this should be done. Should it be proposed as a loan
> from Quanta to Nasta to produce the goods and then have them sold
> through the usual traders or should Quanta get them made and sell them
> itself? I am not adverse to either position but I suspect that Quanta's
> constitution forbids sales outside its membership.
> --

There is the model of the Q60 which was done as a loan to D & D systems,
although I understand that this was a fairly controversial decision within
the Quanta committee. There was an alternative view that Quanta should have
sold it itself, which, as I understand it, would have meant that only
members could have bought a Q60. However what is £14 Quanta membership when
you are spending £500+ on a computer?

Nasta has now given us a good picture of his situation. I think it would be
in everyone's interest if we all studied this carefully so that we can think
about how we can best proceed.

Best Wishes,
Geoff Wicks

QL2004 website: