Hi Wolfgang,

Just now my QPC crashed in a spectacular way while working on my SQRview upgrade.
It was still howling for a few seconds after removal by Task Manager.

This gave me the opportunity to give the latest SMSQ/m a quick try.
I must say it makes a HUGE difference in speed on my 4 year old (today) Vista machine. The mouse is actually moving instead of disappearing for seconds while I wait for it to pop-up somewhere. I dared start Xchange and it opened in an instant, with a normal flashing cursor and adding text as fast as I could type. A quick test with SuQcess and BMP made it feel as fast as QPC2 on my old 400MHz/W98 machine, which I was happy with for years.

Thanks for the fix,
Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/