[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > I use a QL w / Trump Card. Unfortunately, I am not able to create
> > subdirectories. After using the TK2 command make_dir "flp1_test" the
> > error message "wrong parameter" shows up. The command "DIR flp1_" shows
> > a file "test" afterwards, but no subdirectory was created. However, the
> > command is listed after entering  "extras".
> >
> > What is wrong. Might it be the TK2 version?
> >
> > I do appreciate your help.
> >
> > Martin

The answer I think is simple - the Trump Card (by default) doesn't support
subdirectories!  The version of TK2 you have supports it, but not the Trump
card itself. You need a Gold Card or Higher, or if you are lucky to find
one, a Level 2 ROM Chip upgrade for the Trump card. This was indeed made by
Falkenburg as suggested. I suffered the same fate with my Trump Card years
ago when trying to read a DD disk a neighbour gave me with subdirectories on
it - no joy. This was one of the many reasons I then bought a QXL2 off Roy!

Darren.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]