On  Wed, 6 Jun 2001 at 20:10:13, you wrote:
(ref: <001801c0eebc$6849c020$56065cc3@default>)

>Tony Firshman wrote:
>> I have had no reports of black keyboards that work with sH.
>> In fact the only 'black' reports are yours....
>> Looks like one of yours is quite close - pity about the CTRL/ALT
>> combinations.
>> Lau is unlikely to do any more work on compatibility.
>> sH uses MF3 (one and most recent of three type of PC kbd code).
>
>Darren Branagh has found me another black keyboard (the original was
>Black not black, i.e. a brand name of Jet Black systems) with a built
>in trackerball. Two problems with this - it is a PC style mouse (I
>think Aurora expects an Atari style mouse for its QIMI interface)
Full sH should cope.  Lau wrote the code to accept both types of serial
mouse.  You can even switch between the two on the fly.
>and
>it is slightly wider thena the Black one, so doesn't quite fit the
>shelf on my computer desk. ANyway, when time allows, this will be
>plugged into SHL to try it out.
I will keep my fingers crossed.

What is the make?

--
           QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk