On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 10:48:26PM -0500, John R. Levine wrote:
# >>Has anyone written a patch for Qmail 1.0.3 to reject mail if envelope sender
# >>domain can't be resolved?
# >
# >Funny you should ask, not 15 minutes ago I upgraded to 1.0.3 using
# >such a patch.  You want the patches from Jonathan Bradshaw mentioned
# >on www.qmail.org.
#
# I've been using them, and they work pretty well.
#

I want to investigate them, but for the life of me cannot fine where ther
are!

--
/- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -\
|Justin Bell  NIC:JB3084| Time and rules are changing.         |