On 04-Jan-99 00:15:58, Vince Vielhaber wrote something about "Re: qmail II request". I
just couldn't help replying to it, thus:

> Look at the subject, then remember the entire thread.  I originally said
> that I know there are patches that do this and that this is a request for
> qmail II.  I'd like to avoid having to add patches and if you give Dan
> good reason for adding something, it just may get added.

   Oops, I forgot that. Good luck.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen     | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Registered Phase5 developer  | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/   |
| A4000, 775 kkeys/s (RC5-64)  | "ThrustMe" on XPilot and EFnet IRC      |
|          Without C people would code in Basi, Pasal and Obol.          |