As I said, I think that his qmail has been hacked (by someone who didn't
know what they were doing).

Matt Soffen
Webmaster - http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -