Hi.
I have mailserver named mtest.co.jp.
I am using virtualdomain to get mail,because I want to rewrite some
message header if header message is not complete (but I don't want to
use ofmipd).

So I use qmail-inject via virtualdomain.
(Mail route is qmail-smtpd -> qmail-queue -> qmail-local ->qmail-inject
-> qmail-queue )
Here's the setup:
1)I put the following line in /var/qmail/control/me:
        mtest.co.jp
2)I put the following line in virtualdomains:
        testserver.co.jp:alias-server
3)I create /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-testserver-default with this line in
it:
        |qmail-inject  -f "$SENDER" "$RECIPIENT"

I can send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED],it works fine!!

Next,I don't want to use the real server name(mtest.co.jp) but want to
use virtualdomain to every users.(I only use testserver.co.jp domain,
and reject the message to mtest.co.jp domain.)
I tried but I can't.
How can I set qmail?

--Kohei