We don't run hard quota's.  We do charge for extra disk usage.  If a
customer goes way over we may contact them as excessive disk space
in email is often a sign of a problem.  The user may be getting mail
bombed, the account might be hacked, etc.  If the problem is not the
user's fault or does not seem intentional and gets corrected quickly,
we waive the charges.

--
Richard Shetron  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 What is the Meaning of Life?