On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 10:36:20AM -0400, Eric Davis wrote:

Make an entry for that host in virtualdomains, and redirect the email into
a Maildir, eg:

example.com:alias-example

Then in ~alias/.qmail-example-default, put:

./example/

and make a maildir, eg:

su alias -c 'maildirmake ~alias/example'

Finally, because example.com's mail is marked as remote, put an entry into
control/smtproutes like this:

example.com:[127.0.0.1]

Make sure localhost is allowed to relay. Then send a HUP signal to
qmail-send.

Now all emails for example.com will collect in ~alias/example/ and you can
use maildirsmtp to serially dispatch these emails to them.