On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 01:58:48PM +0000, Giorgio Bozio wrote:

Sounds like a permissions problem on the trigger file. It should look
like this:

bash-2.03$ ls -al /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger
prw--w--w-  1 qmails  qmail  0 Sep 28 17:00 /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger

If it doesn't look like the above, change to the qmail source directory
and run "make setup check" (or manually correct the permissions/ownership).

--
See complete headers for more info