Eric Dahnke writes:

 > Hello.
 >
 > I've been down this road, and after trying mainly DOS pmail related
 > solutions eventually settled on a packet driver, NCSA Telnet, and a
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 > maildir'd version of Pine.

Hehe.  Good choice.  :)

While on my way to India two weeks ago to help rediffmail.com with a
scalable qmail architecture, I was on a layover in Frankfurt.  The
"departures" video displays had some trouble and they all rebooted.
They run DOS, and I noticed a familiar message among the usual DOS
messages, from all the way across the room.  One was still booting, so
I trotted over, and sure enough, they use a Crynwr packet driver.
Cheap thrills ensured.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com