alias and qmaild these are users needed for qmail to run. the
INSTALL.ids should hve been gone to /var/qmail/doc
if you do not find it, i will mail them to you directly. and: the line
"qmaild:*:7791:2108:: /var/qmail/:bin/true" is an /etc/passwd line and
not /etc/group

a.j

Am 1/25/00, 9:27:53 PM, schrieb Joe Millay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> zum
Thema Adding Users when Installing (NEWBIE):