On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 11:34:54AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Fre, 22 Sep 2000, Peter van Dijk wrote:
> > Do you have a /var/qmail/control/qmqpservers?

That would be qmail-qmqpc that would be reading that, not qmail-inject.

Recall that on the sending side, qmail-queue is replaces with the qmqp
equivalent and qmail-inject is non-the-wiser.

> Yes. And I tried the mailservers short name as well as its FQDN.
> The qmqpd runs on the mailserver.

I don't think your problem is realated to the server-side, the mail
isn't getting that far.

> Should I post the output of qmail-showctl? I don't want to waste
> bandwidth and to me it seems OK.

And give us a syscall trace of qmail inject, it's only 44 lines of output
on a Solaris box.

Regards.