From: Sumith
To: Qmail
Sent: 3/22/01 11:03 PM
Subject: qmail queue

Hello All

Excuse me if this question has been repeated a lot of times...

I've install qmail from memphis rpms. also VPOPMAIL 4.9.8-1

How can I know how many concurrent qmail deliveries are taking place on
my qmail server, both qmail-local and qmail-remote

I have applied the qmail-concurrent-patch, and big-todo-patch

There is no concurrencylocal and concurrencyremote presently in
/var/qmail/control

If the default is 10 for concurrencylocal and 20 for concurrency remote
(which lwq says)....what would be the safe number to increase this to on
my PIII 800 , 512 MB RAM, IDE hard disk handling about 500 virtual
domains.

I hope that some one helps me to clear my doubts.

Regards
Sumith